If you created a log in on our Pro site (http://www.pro.whitepages.com) and signed up for one of our premium services offered through there, please follow these steps below to cancel your subscription.
- Log in at http://www.pro.whitepages.com
- Once in, click the link on the upper right-hand corner that says “Account Settings,” then click on the link that reads “Manage Subscriptions” in the center of the following page.
- The page that says “Change Plan” will have a drop-down menu of different pricing plans you can are able to switch to. However, you will want to click the button beneath that, which says “Cancel This Subscription.”
- You will be asked to confirm your action on the next page. Here is where we ask that you make sure that you are ready to cancel, because once you click the button confirming your cancelation, you service will end immediately.
- Once you are fully certain that you want to cancel, click the button. The next page will give you the confirmation that this has been done.
If you are using our LOOKUP SMS service where you can text us a 10-digit phone number to find out the name and are subscribed to the unlimited look up plan where you’re billed $2.99 monthly on your wireless bill, you will simply want to send a text message to the number 566587 with the word “STOP” to cancel. Keep in mind, by doing so; your service will be cancelled immediately. Any future searches you do using LOOKUP will either be billed at the rate of $1.99 per use or you will need to subscribe again to the unlimited plan for $2.99 a month.